T-REX FuelTank Classic - Multi Strømforsyning
Running on full
No more batteries to change. No more tangled cables to trip over. FuelTank is the perfect power supply unit for guitarists who want to focus on their performance, not their gear.
Delivering 1.500 mA through ten DC plugs, FuelTank powers all your pedals – keeping you running on full power night after night.
With a compact design, FuelTank fits conveniently every pedalboard including the T-Rex ToneTrunk effect board. And it comes with all the cables you need to get you up and running. The dimensions of the FuelTank are:L:15,8 cm H:3,8 cm W:7,6 cm
FuelTank delivers 1.500 mA of reliable power. Two of the ten outputs provide 12-volt power with isolated ground – one DC and the other AC, for AC pedals.
• MAINS input power plug, 3-pin standard plug
• Voltage selector, 115/230 volts
• eight 9-volt DC output plugs, all sharing the same ground. Giving a total of 500 mA
• one 12-volt DC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA
• one 12-volt AC output with isolated ground, giving 500 mA
• Blue LED when unit is ON
• Slow burning fuse 250V 250mA
- One 5-connector link cable/daisy chain for the DC outputs
- Eight black extension cables for the DC outputs, length 25 cm
- ten black extension cables for the DC outputs, length 50 cm
- two red extension cables for the 12-volt AC output, 25 cm
- one standard mains power cable
1. Can the FuelTank run all T-Rex pedals?
ANSWER: No. The Room-Mate and the Squeezer uses more than 500 mA together. So the 12 volt DC output cannot run them both. All other T-Rex pedals can be powered by the FuelTank. Use the 12 volt AC plug for the Replica.
2. Does the FuelTank have isolated outputs?
Answer: The FuelTank consists of 3 isolated blocks - 9V DC, 12V AC & 12V DC. The eight 9V DC outputs all share the same ground, which means that they are not isolated.
3. Is each output short-circuit protected?
4. Can the FuelTank power other pedals than T-Rex pedals?
Answer: Yes, the FuelTank powers all pedals that need 9V DC and 12 V AC or 12V DC. It can NOT power an 18V pedal. As each block of outputs gives a total of 500mA, the FuelTank cannot power pedals which need more than 500 mA.
5. Is it better to use the link cable (daisy chain) instead of the singular cables.
ANSWER: Yes. In some areas, like Greece, there can be noise in the electricity. You can avoid that by using the Daisy chain.
6. Can all T-Rex pedals run on 12 volt DC?
Answer: Yes. Also the Replica. Even the pedals with a 9 volt battery container and the sign "9 volt DC". When you look in their manuals it actually says 9 - 12 volt DC.
7. Are there any products that do not work with the FuelTank?
Answer: Yes, the Mojo Vibe: it uses an internal step-up circuit where 9V is altered to 18V - this causes a horrible noise on the ground. We suggest that the Mojo Vibe gets its own power supply.
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.