G&L Tribute Doheny Jet Black (Tinted Maple Neck)
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender† wide-bobbin MFD™ single coil
- BODY WOOD: Basswood
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- NECK DIMENSIONS: 1 5/8" width at nut, 9 1/2" radius
- BRIDGE: G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato
- CONTROLS: 3-position toggle, volume, PTB system
Har du spørgsmål, så send os en mail på email@example.com
Introducing G&L Doheny®: the Evolution of the Offset
Inspired by the classic surf sound born in Southern California, the new G&L Doheny takes its name from the iconic beach in the heart of Orange County where ’60s surf pioneers became legends. Since those halcyon days, both music and surfing have evolved far beyond their roots, and so has the performance of the gear.
Doheny takes the bolt-on offset-body into new sonic territory with newly developed Magnetic Field Design™ jazz pickups, the first on any production G&L. Naturally, these new pickups will invite comparison to Leo’s jumbo MFD™ ASAT® Special pickups, given they employ a narrow bobbin aperture and broad coil splay. But Doheny’s MFD pickups are more about jangle than twang, just as they should be for a guitar like this. With a classic jazz bobbin aperture wrapped with traditional Formvar wire, these pickups just might be the approach Leo would have taken had he been with us a few years longer.
So what’s it like? The sound is rich in harmonics yet surprisingly full, the result of carefully researching and applying Leo’s creative work across the decades. The Doheny pickups deliver the experience fans have hoped for, with their flexibility maximized by the PTB tone system that allows echoes of yesteryear while delivering more output and range for today’s music. Add in Leo’s finest vibrato for enhanced tuning stability and improved sustain, and the results are astounding.
- Jet Black, 3-ply white pickguard, maple fingerboard, black block inlays, vintage gloss neck finish
- Olympic White, 3-ply black pickguard, maple fingerboard, black block inlays, vintage gloss neck finish
- Surf Green, 3-ply white pickguard, Brazilian Cherry fingerboard, pearl block inlays, vintage gloss neck finish
- Lake Placid Blue, 3-ply white pickguard, Brazilian Cherry fingerboard, pearl block inlays, vintage gloss neck finish
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, Tribute, L-2000, Saddle-Lock, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For inquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.