Blueridge BR-240 Steel String Guitar
The BR-240 offers traditional sound and feel at prewar prices.
Crafted with a select solid spruce top, hand-carved X-bracing, choice solid mahogany back and sides, ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and a traditional dovetail neck joint for pure Golden Era tone. 18-style binding and inlay work along with a floral-design pearl inlay on the headstock and aged finish complete the vintage look. The slim mahogany neck and traditional dreadnought body make it a truly enjoyable guitar to play.
The Prewar Series offers authentic vintage style with strict adherence to prewar instrument specifications.
If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII, Blueridge guitars are made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
Like the best instruments, Blueridge guitars aren't overbuilt; they're crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
Blueridge BR-240 Prewar Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Select solid Sitka spruce top
- Hand-carved forward X-pattern parabolic braces
- Premium solid mahogany back and sides
- Traditional dreadnought body size
- Slim mahogany neck
- Dovetail neck joint at 14th fret
- Ebony fingerboard
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Rosewood headstock overlay
- Ebony bridge
- Original floral-design abalone and pearl headstock inlay
- Tortoise body binding and soundhole rosette
- Pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Aged-tone finish
- Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- Vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated tuners
- Butterbean-style tuner buttons
Blueridge BR-240 Prewar Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Includes:
- hardshell case
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion