Marshall TSL601 JCM2000 Triple Super Lead 60w Guitar Combo
Compact, powerful, and loaded with great tone.
Using similar technology to its 100W big brother the TSL100, the Marshall TSL601 offers as much flexibility as its illustrious brethren. The TSL601 Combo uses 2 EL34 power valves for that classic pure Marshall valve tone which has become the cornerstone of rock music making. The TSL is crisp on clean, biting blues, and monstrous for metal. Those familiar with the traditional Marshall clean tone will be shocked by how clean the TSL will actually get. Its new custom-voiced Wolverine 12" speaker was designed by the Marshall R&D department in conjunction with Celestion specifically for this combo.
Marshall TSL601 Combo Features:
- 3 independent channels each with volume and gain controls
- Independent EQ on the Clean channel
- Shared EQ on the Crunch/Lead channels
- 60W Svetlana EL34 power section
- Individual reverb levels for Clean and Overdrive channels - on/off footswitchable.
- Footswitchable Accutronics spring reverb with dual controls (one for Clean, one for Crunch/Lead)
- Footswitchable parallel effects loop with level selection and front panel Mix control
- Speaker emulation for direct recording, connection to an external amp or to a PA system
- XLR DI output
- Deep switch adding low-end resonance
- Tone Shift facility on the Crunch/Lead channel for instant tonal reshaping
- Ruggedly built, 5-way LED footcontroller
- New Celestion Wolverine 12" speaker
Marshall TSL601 Combo Specifications:
- 22-1/2"W x 19"H x 10-1/2"D (570 x 480 x 266mm)
There is no reviews yet. Be the first to write us your opinion