G&L Tribute JB Lake Placid Blue (Brazilian Cherry Neck)
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: 2x G&L Alnico single coil pickups
- BODY WOOD: Basswood (solid finishes) or Swamp Ash (translucent & burst finishes)
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with vintage tint gloss finish and Maple or Brazilian Cherry fingerboad
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2"
- NECK RADIUS: 9 1/2”
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: one volume control for each pickup, master tone
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending classic Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This JB projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features a classic gloss finish, while its comfortable 9″ radius and medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver modern playability. What’s more, the JB features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
• Lake Placid Blue, 3-ply White Pickguard, Brazilian Cherry fingerboard with white neck binding and white pearloid block inlays
• 3-Tone Sunburst, 3-ply Black Pickguard, Maple fingerboard with black neck binding and black block inlays
The G&L name, stylized G&L logo, distinctive “hook” headstock design, ASAT, Magnetic Field Design and MFD are registered trademarks or trademarks of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc.
† The personal name, likeness and signature of Mr. Clarence Leo Fender are property of G&L Musical Instruments / BBE Sound, Inc. and may not be used in any commercial capacity without prior approval. For enquiries regarding the use of the “Leo Fender” name, likeness or signature, please contact us. G&L is not associated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.